PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF ENROLLMENT AND REVENUE GROWTH
Synergis takes a dynamic lifecycle marketing approach, ensuring high-touch prospect engagement at each stage of the decision process. Our marketing approach is informed first and foremost by a university’s brand and mission, combined with market trends and target audience information.
User behavior is continuously changing. Our marketing approach is as well. Our team is constantly testing new strategies and channels to help your institution speak to potential students through whatever device, platform or medium they prefer.
Our team works collaboratively with partner institutions to accomplish the following:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
- Understand the university’s brand and mission and help develop necessary creative materials
- Concept a media plan that will drive brand awareness and enrollment volume
- Build, execute and continuously optimize marketing campaigns in all relevant channels
- Provide deep analytics on user behavior
Our marketing is responsive and adaptable to the marketplace and optimized in real time. We insert different marketing tactics at each stage of the prospective student’s journey to help shepherd them to enrollment.
Marketing doesn’t stop when a prospective student raises their hand by requesting more information. Our enrollment and marketing teams work closely together to integrate multi-touch contact and nurturing strategies after the initial inquiry for your institution.
MARKET RESEARCH AND ANALYTICS
Working with numerous institutions to develop and market new programs, we’ve established a methodology for evaluating market demand and uncovering program potential.
As a data driven business, we also have the analytics and the talent to help partner institutions gather insights on every aspect of their programs, student demographics and behavior, campus location trends and more. These include:
- Ongoing intelligence for new and existing locations
- Timely research for new and existing program development and launch
- In-depth analysis of retention opportunities with existing students